House Edelweiss is built upon a subterranean infrastructure base which houses the underground car park and the utility systems. The location, directly on the village square, gives the apartments a lot of room and light and provides views of the surrounding natural countryside. Various commercial spaces are planned in order to bring a lively mix to the neighbourhood.
• House Edelweiss is being built and certified to theMinergie standard.
• Each apartment will have its own individually controlled ventilation system.
• Most of the basement partition walls are in sand-lime brick masonry.
• Central location in the Andermatt: you live in the centre, right on the village square
• All the apartments will share a common ski and bicycle room.
• Easy to purchase, even for international buyers: The new resort in Andermatt is exempt from the Lex Koller.